I like this - but one question

Sep 9, 2008 at 5:23 AM
This is a great little application.  I do get some odd behavior and crashes occasionally in the stations editor, but otherwise, it does pretty well.  Only thing is, Media Player always starts whenever I connect to a station.  Would it be possible to hide media player instead of letting it pop up like it does?  Vista, using Firefox browser.

Thanks
Coordinator
Sep 9, 2008 at 7:16 AM
Edited Sep 30, 2008 at 6:04 AM
Umm... That is some strange case.$0$0$0$0Is there a box telling you details about the crash? I could use those infos and if you could list the steps that caused the crash, much better!$0$0$0$0$0And about the media player, I'll investigate on that when I have time. That is a situation I havn't thought about and could be a tricky one to handle. Does the media player also popups when you view the station inside Internet Explorer? The internal engine uses Internet Explorer to render the webpages. So you might as well test inside that.$0$0$0$0$0I'm currently in the process of rewriting in C#/moving QuickTuner to Google Code and setting up a little website for it. Which translates a week's worth of work.$0$0$0$0$0Duh, if only I had more time.$0