Very Nice Application

Dec 21, 2007 at 1:35 PM
This is surprisingly very very nice! I am impressed. Thanks a lot. Where does it save the presets though? I've customized the stations for me, and would like to transfer the settings to other computers without creating them on each computer from scratch.
Coordinator
Dec 23, 2007 at 8:27 PM

Mozes wrote:
This is surprisingly very very nice! I am impressed. Thanks a lot. Where does it save the presets though? I've customized the stations for me, and would like to transfer the settings to other computers without creating them on each computer from scratch.

As of the moment, it's hidden somewhere in the ClickOnce's file store on your machine. The file is named "stations.xml", mine is at:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Apps\2.0\A66BOM49.Z99\DY1
NRV0X.6QV\quic..tion66db96ba1586e5ab0000.0004_b74352444fbefd9f

So I believe your copy of "stations.xml" should be somewhere nearby. Do a search for "stations.xml" on your Local settings and you should have a good path to start.

NOTE: The next upgrade might overwrite the file so you might as well keep a backup of it. Sorry for the inconvenience, my bad for marking the file as a data file, I'll fix it as soon as I have time for next version!

Note to other dev: don't use ClickOnce... it's tuned for the enterprisey, not desktop apps.
Coordinator
Dec 30, 2007 at 11:47 PM
Edited Dec 30, 2007 at 11:47 PM
Check out version 0.5, your local version should auto-upgrade.

I've added the import/export feature.
Dec 31, 2007 at 6:59 PM
I don't know what persuaded you to make this little application, but it is a gift from heaven. Nice addition!

It updated nicely and I absolutely love it.!

Mozes